Monday, October 22, 2012

Not like the other guys

One day in I found my roommate's girlfriend's bra and panty set tossed on his bed. She had visited for the weekend and must have accidentally left them behind when she packed. I slipped them on, tossed my hair with mousse, looked at myself in the mirror and thought to, "yes, yes I am prettier than she is."

Just then I heard a key in the door. My roommate! What was he doing back already, he was supposed to be at the library for another two hours!

I looked this way and that, but it was too late, there was nowhere to go, nowhere to run, I couldn't even make it to the bed in time to dive under the covers. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

The door opened, he set his books down on the desk, shut the door behind him, locked it, and turned to look at me and stared. And then...

He smiled.

"Well, it's about time, I was beginning to think I was never going to catch you."

And so began one hell of a second semester.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment