Monday, October 22, 2012

Magazines

"Mrs. Worthington," I yelped, walking into my office and seeing my department head sitting at my desk, flipping through a magazine that I knew came from the bottom of my drawer. "What are you doing in here?"

"Looking for the Anderson report," she said, "but look what I found instead, this is...perverted."

"Mrs. Worthington, I...I can explain," I stammered, trying to grab the magazine from her before she could look at it any further.

"Nylon domination, submissive sissy sluts, pantyhose bondage," she started reading the titles of the pictorials and articles in the magazine, "and my favorite, face sitting bosses..."

I blushed, looked around the office, hoping, praying no one came by. "Please Mrs. Worthing..."

"My office, sissy" she said standing, tossing the magazine on the floor. "Six thirty. Not a minute late."






Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment