Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Going Back Out



"Are you sure? I mean…" She looked at me nervously, toying with her hair.

"You look great," I told her, not drunk, not at all, but certainly relaxed by the two drinks we had downstairs in the bar. The drinks he'd bought for us.

"I don't know, Paul..." It had been obvious he was flirting with her, not realizing at first she was with me, not caring once he found out, an alpha male not at all intimidated by someone like me.

After the second drink, he'd left us alone to go get one more. We took the opportunity to come back upstairs, groping one another on the elevator like we hadn't done in years, kissing as we walked down the hall.

"We...we were rude," she said as I pressed her against the wall.

"Leaving like that? Yea," I agreed. I looked at her, at the look in her eye, suddenly understood. "You want to go back down there?"

"I...I don't know," she said, kissing me instead of answering. "You?"

She'd known about my fantasies, known for years, laughed them off, but there was something different tonight.

I gulped. "Wear...wear the dress," I said.

Some hotels have robes in the room, ours had a club dress hanging in the closet. A turquoise cowl front mini dress, something so short, so revealing, it was closer to lingerie than a dress.

"Paul," she protested, but again, something in her voice betrayed her, "It's too much."

"Please," I said in a voice, in a tone that touched her, melted her.

"Fine," she said, "wait here."

She went to the closet, got the dress, took it to the bathroom. "Well," she asked, spinning when she emerged. My eyes bulged; I hadn't realized just how revealing it actually was. I mean, I knew seeing it on the hanger under the plastic cover it was short and low cut, but this was...


"Fuck." The front of the dress covered her breasts. Well, her nipple, anyway, the rest was on display, the soft curves on the sides, down underneath. If she moved, if she bent down in the slightest, her breasts would tumble free. From the side, they may as well not have been covered at all. The back was even lower cut, all the way down her back, to the curve of her ass. "You're not wearing..."

"No," she shook her head.


"Are you sure? I mean…"

"You look great."

"Paul, if...if we go back down there, he's going to think...I mean..."

"Yes," I swallowed.

"We both know what’s going to happen, right? Are you sure that’s what you want, Paul." Her eyes said she wanted it, how could I not want it, yes, yes.

"Yes," I said, shaking, "yes, yes."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment