Friday, August 10, 2012

Enough Pretending



"You look...very nice," I said to my wife, seeing what she was wearing to meet one of her girlfriends for a drink Saturday night.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said with an odd smile.

"Do you think you and Jen will out late?"

"Probably," she said, just staring at me.

"What," I asked, looking away, biting my lip.

"I'm just wondering how long we're going to keep pretending like this."

"Like...like what?"

"Pretending Jenny and I are just having a drink together."

"I...I don't know what you mean," I said, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Pretending that this is how a wife dresses to go out for a drink with her girlfriend."

"It...it's kind of...of..."

"Slutty? Sexy? Revealing?"

"A...a little, maybe."

"So, how long are we going to pretend," she asked again.

I bit my lip.

"You know, pretend I'm not going out to clubs. Pretend I'm not dancing with hot guys."

"Monica..."

"Pretend I'm not looking for cock to fuck...how long are we going to pretend?"

My eyes went wide hearing her talk like that.

"Pretend you don't lie in bed waiting for me to come home and 'wake you up' sitting on your face so you can lick me? How long are you going to pretend I don't taste different sometimes? How long are you going to pretend you don't know what it is?"

"Monica!"

"No, how long are you going to pretend you don't know you're licking a man's cum from me? How long are you going to pretend those are the nights you're BEST at it?"

"Monica...please..."

"How long are you going to pretend you're not a cuckold?"

I gasped at the word, shocked, stunned.

"I'm not pretending anymore. Jenny and I are going to a club where I'm going to dance with hot guys, one in particular. At then end of the night, he's going to fuck me. Hard. And I'm going to come home and you're going to be in bed wearing the pretty neglige I set out for you and you're going to lick me, you're going to lick me like you never have, because you're done pretending you won't be licking his cum from me."

I couldn't say anything, couldn't mumble, murmur, whisper.

"We're done pretending?"

I nodded.

"Give me a kiss then, love, I'll see you in a few hours."

I did. And I was waiting, just as she asked, just like I wanted, just as I dreamed.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment