Friday, August 10, 2012

All on Her Own


"I...I don't know if this is such a good idea Mr. Lambert," Todd said softly after he undid his dress and lowered it over his bra and breasts.

"Come now, sweetie, you've been short skirts and tight dresses around me for weeks, don't tell me this isn't what you wanted," Mr. Lambert, Todd's boss, said, unbuckling his belt.

"I...I just like to look pretty Mr. Lambert, I...I'm not attracted to..." Todd gulped when Mr. Lambert pulled out his erect cock, stared at it, started breathing heavily.

"Not attracted to what?"

"Please, Mr. Lambert..."

"I'm not going to force you, you're going to make the decision to come over here and get down on your knees all on your own."

Todd knew the door was just over there and part of him wanted to stand, put his dress back on, walk quickly towards it. But he couldn't, he was transfixed by the man sitting on the chair across from him, transfixed by his erect cock, transfixed by the thought of taking the hard cock into his soft hands, transfixed imagining it in his mouth. "Please, Sir...I..."

"All on your own," Mr. Lambert smiled, watching his feminized intern stare, knowing in mere moments those pouty lips would be wrapped around his cock. "All on your own..."


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment