Monday, September 17, 2012

Giving it Away

"Tell me, my sweet cuckold, if you're so opposed to me dating, why do you get so excited every time I come home and tell you all about it? Why does your little sissy clit get so swollen when I tell you how good the sex was? Why do you squirt so hard when I tell you how much he made me cum?

"I...I don't know..."

"I do. I know. Because you want me to cuckold you, because you want me to fuck real men, because you want me to come home tell me all about it, because you want to know how excited I get when a real man fucks me."

"Please..."

"Shhhh, it's okay, sweetie, it's okay to want me to be happy, it's okay to want a real man to fuck me and make me cum."

"Jennifer..."

"Shhhh, it's okay, if you can't do it, it's okay to let a real man do it instead."


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment